Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thankful Thursdays- 6/13/13 - June Flowers

A quick walk around the yard this afternoon gave me yet another reason to be thankful- Flowers! In June, the early flowers are finishing, and the summer flowers are just getting started. As I walked around with my camera, I found 19 different flowers in bloom! So here are some snapshots of my reasons to be thankful today:

Red Clover

White Clover

White Yarrow

Pink Yarrow

Johnny-Jump-Ups (viola)

Pansy

Buttercup

Coreopsis daisies

Thyme

Lavender Lavender

Pinks (related to carnations)

Wild daisies

Feverfew

White Lavender

Stella D'Oro daylily

Lamb's Ear

Rose

Comfrey

Coralbells

I hope you enjoyed our flowers! Find something in your yard to be thankful for... or plant something this weekend!

Come back in July, I'm sure to be thankful for our other daylilies, and tomatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment