Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thankful Thursdays-6/20/13 - the small things

Today I am thankful for the small things, because I know that sometimes, the small things can turn into big things. Either for good or for bad, we often see an item in disproportion to it's true value, worth, or eterrnal significance.

So today, I am thankful for small things. I am thankful that the lettuce is growing well in the garden. I am thankful that I have a full tank of gas to get us where we need to go. I am thankful for a pair of sunglasses on the bright sunny days. 

I am thankful that our girls got their things ready for tomorrow morning. I am thankful for a husband who is here, loving, caring, and parenting with me.

I am thankful that God's mercies are new every morning!

Find a reason, something to be thankful for TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment