Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday - 10/17/13 - Sunrise, herbal tea, and warm blankets

Today I am thankful for a lot of things. Like the sunrise I saw Tuesday morning - it was awesome! (Ok, so the pictures might not be stellar, but I took them on my phone.) This was the sunrise that greeted me Tuesday morning when I walked out of work about 7:30 a.m.





I am also thankful that this morning, I saw the stars when I went outside. It was cold, but there were stars! With it turning colder this week, I'm also thankful for herbal tea, and warm blankets! Arlene and I love herbal tea, (well, she at least likes peppermint and apple cinnamon types!) I tend to stock up during the summer when it's on sale, then we have several types to choose from for the Fall and Winter.

What else am I thankful for today? My Savior, Jesus Christ. My husband Kurt, our girls, our church family, and that I get to sleep in tomorrow morning! (For the first time in what seems like forever... but it might have only been a month.) 

So tonight, I'll be thankful for warm blankets, and a house to help keep me warm. I'm also thankful that I got some good buys on produce today.  I'm thankful that I DON'T have to go to work tonight, and I'm thankful that tomorrow we'll get to see some of our friends.

It's turning out to be quite a Thankful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment