Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thankful Thursdays - 4/17/14 - My printer!

It's a palindrome Thursday 4-17-14!

Today I want to mention how thankful I am for our printer/copier/scanner all-in-one! I have been making oodles of copies recently...(ok, really it was Arlene who was copying, I was sorting out what needed copied!) 


It amazes me that we have the technology to scan, print, or make copies at home. I remember as a kid thinking it was a big deal to get to see a Xerox machine! In school our teachers used the purple "Ditto" machines. Who remembers those?!


Another thing I'm thankful for? Printing over the Wi-Fi! I just sent a Dewey Decimal list to the printer for Arlene to take to the library with her, and I didn't have to get out of my chair. That is awesome!


Spring is slowly creeping into the area. That's another reason to give thanks!


Have a lovely weekend - go plant something!


No comments:

Post a Comment