Friday, February 13, 2015

Thankful Thursdays - 2/12/15 - The Weekend

Thankful Thursdays

Today (being Friday,) I am thankful for the weekend! This has been a full to the top kind of week. It wasn't until about two o'clock this afternoon that I slowed down enough to realize that I hadn't even written a Thankful Thursday post yet. I'll admit it, I was busy cleaning out our oven for the 34 weeks of cleaning post I need to write for tomorrow - LOL!

So here I sit, on Friday evening, letting you know I am thankful for the weekend. I am thankful that my paying job does not require me to work weekends. I am thankful for a warm house, a full fridge, and family and friends to spend time with this weekend.

Be thankful wherever you are, because God is right there with you, carrying you through the weekend and into next week. Hurray for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment