Sunday, July 5, 2015

Home

What do you think of when you hear the word Home? Do you imagine the house where you now live, or the place where you grew up? Is it a comforting word? It should be. A house is just a building. A home is somewhere you go to feel loved, cherished, secure. Home includes more than just yourself. A home may include feelings, sounds, smells, memories.

Home to me is where my heart resides. Home is wherever Kurt and the girls and I are together. Home might be in our house, or on a beach, along a trail through the woods, on a road trip, or at a football game. Home to me brings a feeling of peace and love. 

Life isn't always peaceful, people aren't always loving, yet home is a place where those things exist, even in the midst of struggles. 



Home, my favorite place to be!


1 comment: