Thursday, April 13, 2017

An Honest Look at High School... and a Blog Hop!



An Honest Look at High School, 5 Days of Homeschooling Blog Hop


So many people have asked me recently, HOW do you homeschool High School?

One day at a time. 

With a lot of grace.

With a lot of prayer.

With my strength coming directly from God.

Because I've been asked so many times, I chose to focus on High School for next week's Homeschool Review Crew Blog Hop. There are over 30 of us that will be sharing, each on a different topic of home education. Each of the participants will have at least 3, but more likely 4 or 5 days where they share on their topic, and I'll be sure to include the links at the bottom of my posts so you can click over and read any of them that intrigue you! I've seen the list, and there is quite a variety of homeschooling topics.

Next week, from Monday through Friday, you can stop back by here and read another installment of An Honest Look at High School. Besides the usual questions of scheduling, curriculum, and field trips, I'll try to share some each day about at least one of our core themes for this year: forgiveness, fellowship, honesty, and community. There will still be a Scripture Writing post on Wednesday, but I will not be posting any reviews next week, instead keeping the focus of the week on the High School theme.

I hope to encourage you, challenge you, and spur you on to better thinking about how God works in our families. Too often as Moms (and Dads) of High Schoolers we think "I can't, they can't, or it will not fit in our budget." I'll be here to remind you that God can, He enables them to do amazingly wonderful things, and His blessings can be beyond our wildest dreams for our children. Just as Jesus reminded His disciples that getting into Heaven is impossible on our own, so is a quality High School education. Thankfully: Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26


Praying that you have a blessed Easter weekend, celebrating the Resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ with your family and friends.

See you Monday morning!

5 Days of Homeschool Annual Blog Hop - 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment