Tuesday, July 4, 2017

4th of July sale @ SchoolhouseTeachers.com

Hi! I just wanted to make sure you all saw that SchoolhouseTeachers.com is having a 4th of July Flash Sale! 

Now through 7/9/17 if you purchase the annual membership for $139 you will receive:
- a second year for free
- a super cool tote bag from SchoolhouseTeachers.com (color varies)
- the Summer print issue of The Old Schoolhouse magazine



We really enjoy the freedom that SchoolhouseTeachers.com gives us to pick and choose as few or as many courses as we want to use for one price for the entire family for a whole year. You can find some of our reviews here.

I have been enjoying my SchoolhouseTeachers.com tote for about a month now. (There are perks to being a mainstay on the Schoolhouse Review Crew!) It is a super awesome tote: sturdy, roomy ... and it has pockets! I can fit my laptop, blog planner and regular planner all in the main compartment and zip it shut if I'm headed to the library for the day. Or, if I'm not taking my laptop, it holds several books, my planner, a jacket, and all my shopping lists and coupons for a day of stocking up grocery shopping. It has a large front pocket (which I always fill with snacks,) as well as a water bottle pocket on one end and a pocket big enough for your cell phone on the other end. It also has a couple of pencil/ pen pockets (look at my picture below!)



Now that you know about the flash sale, just make sure you check it out by Sunday the 9th because that is the last day! Hope you are having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment