Thursday, October 5, 2017

Trust



Christian living, 31 day writing challenge, trust




Trust can be hard for us. Because we live in a fallen world, we have the tendency to be skeptical, to doubt the intentions of others. I have had problems trusting in the past. I was picked on often as a child at school, and it took me a long time to realize that the fault was not mine, but that of those who spent time trying to humiliate others to try to inflate their own egos.

Then I met Jesus.

My life changed after that. While I still sometimes struggle with trust of people, I realize that we are all sinners. I am sure there are times that people have struggled to trust me. 

The one thing I now know with certainty is that I can trust God - for everything! He knows my faults and loves me anyway. He works in my life to show me His goodness. He gives me His strength when I have none of my own.

Trust Him with your very life. This life, and the eternal one that follows!


May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. -Romans 15:13







No comments:

Post a Comment